Topics

HT-1, Using both AF/RF controls

John

I was wondering if any of the HT-1 user had added the RF control while leaving the AF control connected. If so where on the back panel did you drill the hole for the control. Thank you.

John K2JHU...

Frank

Hi John,
  Yes I added the RF control to the back panel above the power jack.
Just position it so that it will fit in the corner with just enough room to
clear the top and the side and the power jack.
  So far I have found that I have rarely had to use it.
73's  Frank KB4VU

John

Hi Frank and thank you for your reply. The only rig I have ever had is my SG-2020 and rarely use it. However I thought since I have the parts I might as well install it. Next I want to install the battery option but will add a switch to cut the B+ on the battery so I can use an external battery if needed. Again thank you very much.

John K2JHU...