From: Adam Rong <rongxh@...>
Date: 9/28/20 11:08 (GMT-06:00)
To: crkits@groups.io
Subject: [crkits] Handcraft of SSB transceiver building

Welcome new subscribers.

Here I am writing a series of SSB transceiver building techniques. It is still on going.

Adam Rong

Hi Chris,

Thank you. It goes very well. The moving is gradual and the new place is very near, at the other side of the park.

Here is the 3rd part:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/aGfi6JqaIcuAE2TuOIrXWg

William E. Artelt

Hello Adam
Looks like you have a beautiful Country Side in Shanghai!

I translated your text and it looks like the SDR 40 Meter is available is this correct? It only mentions group purchase. How can I order one Adam?

Sent from Bill
WB9YVM