From: crkits@groups.io <crkits@groups.io> on behalf of Adam Rong <rongxh@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:23:32 AM
To: crkits@groups.io <crkits@groups.io>
Subject: [crkits] GQRP member - 1st from China

Folks,

I just joined the GQRP club and it turned out that I am the first one from China. The SPRAT member quarterly journal is very nice. Let me know if you are also a member.

gm0sim@...

I'm a member too.... Ian gm0sim

I just joined the GQRP club and it turned out that I am the first one from China. The SPRAT member quarterly journal is very nice. Let me know if you are also a member.

Thanks for the feedback. GQRP is really an international club with a long history. I believe more Chinese QRPer will consider joining after my introduction.

G1KQH

Me too!

73 Steve

G1KQH