Topics

De KT4ET

kt4et.bruce@...

I am in need of the schematic and parts list for the D4D . I can only find the 30 pages manual but without the part values it can not been built. Can anyone pass along how to find what needed?
Thanks and 73
Bruce
Deming, NM

Sent from KT4ETs Aerial Ranch and Museum
Deming, New Mexico

Min Zhu

William E. Artelt

The Transceiver information is all located at D4D Kit Documentations on the group.io Website Bruce
Bill
WB9YVM

Sent from Bill