Topics

D4D: Test 30m JS8CALL

Anyone is interested in testing 10.130 version for JS8CALL? Beta testing is required as JS8CALL activity is low here.

John M

Planning on it in 14 to 30 days.
:-)

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 12:24 PM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

Anyone is interested in testing 10.130 version for JS8CALL? Beta testing is required as JS8CALL activity is low here.

Jim

Hi Adam. I am a avid JS8CALL user and I would be happy to test out 30m. I could then add it to the review I am doing for you.

James Hannibal - KH2SR

Just completed the first 10.130MHz D4D with success. I will build one more tomorrow.

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 2:03 AM Jim <KH2SR@...> wrote:
Hi Adam. I am a avid JS8CALL user and I would be happy to test out 30m. I could then add it to the review I am doing for you.

James Hannibal - KH2SR

Charlie Vest

I would be happy to do testing on 30 meters also when you are ready.

Charlie , W5COV

On May 24, 2019 at 12:57 PM John M <kf6efg@...> wrote:

Planning on it in 14 to 30 days.
:-)

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 12:24 PM Adam Rong < rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

Anyone is interested in testing 10.130 version for JS8CALL? Beta testing is required as JS8CALL activity is low here.

You can order 30m JS8CALL kit directly on my web site. Also, I have added Y audio adapter in case you just have one audio connector for headset on your PC. Please note MacBook Air won’t work.

http://crkits.com

在 2019年5月26日,上午4:32,Charlie Vest <cvest@...> 写道:

I would be happy to do testing on 30 meters also when you are ready.

Charlie , W5COV

On May 24, 2019 at 12:57 PM John M <kf6efg@...> wrote:

Planning on it in 14 to 30 days.
:-)

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 12:24 PM Adam Rong < rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

Anyone is interested in testing 10.130 version for JS8CALL? Beta testing is required as JS8CALL activity is low here.

Doug Hendricks

Where do we get schematic?  If we are going to have to make mods, we need a schematic.  I have purchased a 20 and 40 meter version.

On Sat, May 25, 2019, 6:04 PM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

You can order 30m JS8CALL kit directly on my web site. Also, I have added Y audio adapter in case you just have one audio connector for headset on your PC. Please note MacBook Air won’t work.

http://crkits.com

在 2019年5月26日,上午4:32,Charlie Vest <cvest@...> 写道:

I would be happy to do testing on 30 meters also when you are ready.

Charlie , W5COV

On May 24, 2019 at 12:57 PM John M <kf6efg@...> wrote:

Planning on it in 14 to 30 days.
:-)

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 12:24 PM Adam Rong < rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

Anyone is interested in testing 10.130 version for JS8CALL? Beta testing is required as JS8CALL activity is low here.

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your support. The schematic of 40m is in the Photos directory. You can access through my web site. I will publish all schematics for 30 and 20m in Documentions directory soon.

在 2019年5月26日,上午9:19,Doug Hendricks <ki6ds1@...> 写道:

[...]

Rod Wilkinson

Hi Adam, et all

Just to say I have just ordered 30m JS8CALL kit, should make an interesting project !
Looking forward to it arriving.
Many thanks Es 73

Rod G3TXA

On 26 May 2019, at 03:59, Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Rod. I have the kits ready to ship tomorrow.