D4D SSB modification by JA hams

If you wish to try the modification, I can supply crystals. I have many 14.074 crystals.

Japanese hams have tried 7041 (domestic) 7074 and 14074 and their result is promising. The RF output is 0.5-2.0W with variance in band due to the ripple of the 3 element crystal filter response. Please read this PDF file for reference.

John Kirk

D14.318 MHz crystals are available from a variety of source as well, extremely cheaply. (Aliexpress, especially).  ditto, 7159 & 7200 kHz.
72
John VK4Tj

Adam Rong

Yes. These crystals can be easily found and used to test the circuit. If you still wish to use FT8 mode, the customized crystals are needed.

在 2020年6月24日,上午10:38,John Kirk <vk4tj@...> 写道: