Topics

D4D: Quarterly Contest in 2019

After you've done your build, you are encouraged to put into use and report your distance of QSO with a screen snapshot of the software (WSJT-x or JTDX) in this thread. The longest distance QSO so far was made by BG7IKK with an Italian station and the distance is over 9000km with his 20m D4D, per his report in D4D WeChat group.

The contest will be quarterly based and the first place will be awarded a D4D kit. As this quarter ends soon, the first contest ends September 30. I wish to continue the test in Q4 and will send total 2 free kits this year. Wish you good luck.

John M

Adam,

I received the kit, but life (as it does) has gotten in the way of my hobby.

I will I’ll be building it soon, and will report back on the quality of the instructions, and my contacts with the kit.

73

John McGrath
KF6EFG

Adam Rong

Sounds good, John. You are one of the earliest buyers and I wish you good luck with your build and contest.

在 2019年6月20日,上午8:19,John M <kf6efg@...> 写道:

Adam,

I received the kit, but life (as it does) has gotten in the way of my hobby.

I will I’ll be building it soon, and will report back on the quality of the instructions, and my contacts with the kit.

73

John McGrath
KF6EFG

This is the 1st place so far: