Topics

D4D out of stock announcement

The D4D: DSB transceiver for Digital is out of stock. The order comes in every month but I have to keep my stock as low as possible to facilitate a move in Spring this year. When it gets warmer, and if I am not that busy, I might consider a new lot, or some modifications. Thank you for your participation and I wish you a happy new year!

Thanks,
Adam, BD6CR

Cierra

Thanks for the heads up Adam. When you get some more in stock, I would be interested in purchasing one to learn more about JS8Call. Hope your move goes well, and stay safe.

-- Cierra KN4LIA