Topics

D4D mods

nomadg360@...

I am building the kit and am a bit confused by the Rev D manual.  It says in step 5 to "not install C20 of C23 for now".  I haven't so far.  But I don't see any place in the manual where it says to go ahead and install them, no do I see a mod that seems to replace that step.  Should I install them "for now" so that I have the basic kit complete then worry about what mods I might want to do later?

Adam Rong

C20 and C23 are reserved for modification of elliptical filter. You can just leave them not installed.

在 2020年2月23日,上午1:23,nomadg360@... 写道:

I am building the kit and am a bit confused by the Rev D manual.  It says in step 5 to "not install C20 of C23 for now".  I haven't so far.  But I don't see any place in the manual where it says to go ahead and install them, no do I see a mod that seems to replace that step.  Should I install them "for now" so that I have the basic kit complete then worry about what mods I might want to do later?

nomadg360@...

Thanks.  when ahead and completed the RX section and hooked it up to an antenna  and got some FT9 messages in !!!!!