Topics

D4D IMD

Just got my D4D and thought I read a post about an IMD mod for improvement. Has anyone done the mod and if so did it improve? and what steps did you take? Just wanted to figure in do it during build or not at all.

73

 David

   N8DAH

Adam Rong

David,

The mod is highly recommended. Mod it while you build it. The impacted parts are C5, C6 and R13.

在 2019年5月29日,上午9:52,N8DAH <Dherron@...> 写道:

Just got my D4D and thought I read a post about an IMD mod for improvement. Has anyone done the mod and if so did it improve? and what steps did you take? Just wanted to figure in do it during build or not at all.

73

 David

   N8DAH

Adam,

 Thanks for the fast reply building it now, just found my last two .01/103 caps so need to order more!

73

 David

Adam Rong

Just uploaded the formal released Kit Assembly Manual.

在 2019年5月29日,上午10:22,N8DAH <Dherron@...> 写道: