D4D and 13TR kits update

Adam Rong

All,

D4D 20m MOD kit is available at 35 USD plus 8 USD air shipping. It takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive your site. Some people are confused about the part list. Please use the latest part list together with the assembly manual. See this post:

D4D 40m is out of stock due to parts shortage.

13TR-40m SSB kit was first introduced in Japan and it was a big success. Since the supply is very tight, I will hold the announcement until I am ready. See this page for rich information in Japanese:

tem494@...

Where do you order tried website doesn’t show there

My bad. Please contact me offline rongxh@...

在 2021年9月6日,上午11:19,tem494@... 写道:

Where do you order tried website doesn’t show there

On Sunday, September 5, 2021, Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
All,

D4D 20m MOD kit is available at 35 USD plus 8 USD air shipping. It takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive your site. Some people are confused about the part list. Please use the latest part list together with the assembly manual. See this post:

D4D 40m is out of stock due to parts shortage.

13TR-40m SSB kit was first introduced in Japan and it was a big success. Since the supply is very tight, I will hold the announcement until I am ready. See this page for rich information in Japanese:

terry hughes

hello adam

how much will it be using china post

if you remember i recently bought a 20 m version of d4d but i decided to build it for 80 m using components from my box but i would also like to build another for 20 m

thanks terry gm4dso

On Monday, 6 September 2021, 03:56:18 BST, Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:

All,

D4D 20m MOD kit is available at 35 USD plus 8 USD air shipping. It takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive your site. Some people are confused about the part list. Please use the latest part list together with the assembly manual. See this post:

D4D 40m is out of stock due to parts shortage.

13TR-40m SSB kit was first introduced in Japan and it was a big success. Since the supply is very tight, I will hold the announcement until I am ready. See this page for rich information in Japanese:

terry hughes

ps

maybe the price of $35 + $8 is for china post please confirm

i do not like to use ems cos they charge import duty

thanks for the kit recently received - i assembled it for 80 m and it is working well

but i would like to get 20 m as well

terry

On Monday, 6 September 2021, 07:58:04 BST, terry hughes via groups.io <terryhugheskirkcudbright@...> wrote:

[...]

Terry,