Topics

D4D: 80m 3.573MHz orderable

Besides 30m 10.130MHz for JS8Call, I have tested building 2 kits this weekend and I am ready to take orders for 80m 3.573MHz for FT8. Although the propagation is not good for 80m in Summer, Countries like Australia and New Zealand might have some chance to communicate. Also, this kit can be a replacement for 80m ARDF transmitter if you connect an audio source of CW tone considering its low price (I haven't tested yet but I assume it is useful on this purpose). Please place order directly from:
http://crkits.com

A brief test to use it as an 80m ARDF transmitter seems promising. Only one hint: Don't set the audio pitch of the audio source too high, because it will increase the bandwidth of IMD.