Topics

D4D 20m kit for sale

bleepingbeep

I am offering my unbuilt D4D kit for sale.  It is the 20m version, and the price is $35 shipped.  U.S. addresses and PayPal only, please.

Jerry AA6KI
Tucson

Jimmy Capizzi

Is this sold?

bleepingbeep

Still available.  A guy said he would take it, but  he disappeared into the woodwork and has not responded to my email.

Adam Rong

35 USD would be quite good price as I have raised shipping.

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 9:59 PM bleepingbeep <bleepingbeep@...> wrote:
Still available.  A guy said he would take it, but  he disappeared into the woodwork and has not responded to my email.

bleepingbeep

Thanks for that comment, Adam.  The kit looks very nice indeed, but I recently did a reality check.  Too many unbuilt kits on my hands, that's all.

Jerry AA6KI

Bryan Brauer

I will take it.  Is it pristine? How do I pay?
Bryan B. Brauer, PE
Consulting Engineer

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 7:22 AM bleepingbeep <bleepingbeep@...> wrote:
Thanks for that comment, Adam.  The kit looks very nice indeed, but I recently did a reality check.  Too many unbuilt kits on my hands, that's all.

Jerry AA6KI

bleepingbeep

The kit has been sold.

Jerry AA6KI