Topics

D4D

tem494@...

I also have just finished the kit did a set up with dummy load and put it on the air.
Receiving signals from all over have only made a few contacts with it but Antenna is located in the attic and had a learning curve with the software.
Great little kit would recommend it to anyone that enjoys kit building and wants to try FT8.

Adam Rong

Thanks for sharing your experience. Considering the small size and low power consumption, field operations with raspberry pi is recommended. Autumn is coming and let’s go outside!

在 2019年9月3日,上午8:35,tem494@... 写道:

I also have just finished the kit did a set up with dummy load and put it on the air.
Receiving signals from all over have only made a few contacts with it but Antenna is located in the attic and had a learning curve with the software.
Great little kit would recommend it to anyone that enjoys kit building and wants to try FT8.

Charles Jessee

What’s a good battery system to run a RasPi4B and CRKits D4D?

Bret/N4SRN

tem494@...

I just picked up a 12 volt lithium ion battery pack from Amazon it is rated at 12 volt 11000 mAh. The size is just a little bit bigger then the D4D.
The battery comes with charger connecting cables. Output is 12 9 and USB ports. Cost for this capacity was 64.95 they also have various sizes. The unit is sold by Talent Cell.

Tom
K0amd

On Sep 3, 2019, at 4:21 PM, Charles Jessee <cbjesseeNH@...> wrote:

What’s a good battery system to run a RasPi4B and CRKits D4D?

Bret/N4SRN

Adam Rong

My solution is a dual output (12 and 5V) Li-Ion battery pack similar size of D4D. Let me know if you guys are interested as it needs special shipping. The freight is higher.
image1.jpeg

在 2019年9月4日,上午5:38,tem494@... 写道: