Topics

CRKITS CS-Series Single Band SSB Transceiver Kit Announcement

Adam Rong

Hello,

Here comes the upgraded version of KN-Q7A. We call it CS-series, for example, CS-40 for 40 meter and CS-20 for 20 meter. As the successor of the KN-Q7A kit, its performance is proved by thousands of builders worldwide. With the addition of the Sandwich digital VFO, it becomes a better choice for outdoor backpacking or SOTA application. The kit building is still easy.

  • Retail price 140 USD for complete kit including all parts and PCB, a rigid metal case with pre-drilled and printed PCB panels, a Sandwich digital VFO kit, and a speaker microphone, shipping and handling 15 USD
  • Taking orders NOW at http://crkits.com
  • Ready to ship by April 10, 2017
  • Sandwich digital VFO integrated with the LED hole pre-drilled
  • Full band coverage
  • Innovative one LED frequency display
  • Stable and accurate frequency like a crystal
  • Both USB and LSB will be supported by changing BFO frequency in calibration mode
  • Common IF 8.4672 MHz for different band. Modification to other band becomes more convenient
  • 80m/75m/40m/20m/17m/15m will be supported. 40m/20m is now available
  • UNBAL jumper added to intentionally break the balance of NE602 to allow more convenient TX power peak alignment and antenna tuning
  • Low dropout diode is used to allow a bit more battery life
  • Final power amplifier changed to IRF510 and minor change in LPF circuit
  • Speaker microphone added to the standard configuration

See this video to know more about this new kit.
https://youtu.be/D2RQTk1blUA

Thanks,
Adam Rong, BD6CR

AA7US

Hey Adam,

When will a 80m/75m version of the CS-Series transceiver be released?

Thank you,

---In CHINA_QRP@..., <rongxh@...> wrote :

  • 80m/75m/40m/20m/17m/15m will be supported. 40m/20m is now available

Adam Rong

I just need some time to build and test. I will be on business trip next week, so the earliest possible time will be early September.

BTW, are you still interested in VXO version (aka KN-Q7A)? I have parts for 6 kits. I would like to offer at lower price at $100 each plus $10 shipping. The price does not include speaker microphone. Please place your order offline by email.

于 2017-8-13 9:51, landrjoh@... [CHINA_QRP] 写道: