Topics

Classic replica: MIZUHO QP-7 CW Transmitter

Adam Rong

Guys,

Thanks to JL1KRA who brought up the idea and provided the English manual. I made it with my Choc perfboard. The output is 1 watt at 12V power supply and it worked great.

See the video of the first part:

This is the finished board.

AOLMemberServiceBOBAF2DX

Hi Adam,
The video won't load
Any other members have the problem?
BOB AF2DX

Thanks to JL1KRA who brought up the idea and provided the English manual. I made it with my Choc perfboard. The output is 1 watt at 12V power supply and it worked great.

See the video of the first part:

This is the finished board.

rjtoegel@gmail.com

Worked for me.

Bob WA2EGP

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020, 21:10 AOLMemberServiceBOBAF2DX via groups.io <beargyrils=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Adam,
The video won't load
Any other members have the problem?
BOB AF2DX

Thanks to JL1KRA who brought up the idea and provided the English manual. I made it with my Choc perfboard. The output is 1 watt at 12V power supply and it worked great.

See the video of the first part:

This is the finished board.

Gary Freeman

Didn’t work here.