Topics

Challenge: Building a BITX on a Perf Board? [2 Attachments]

Adam Rong

What do we do with the small pieces of the perf board? An oscillator for crystal? A noise generator? Or a RF probe? Another project in mind is to make a DSB radio with VOX by 3x3 units so it can be used for digital modes like PSK31 or JT65. I have many 14070 crystals on hand.

2017年7月2日 13:13,"mx6s@... [CHINA_QRP]" <CHINA_QRP@...>写道:

[Attachment(s) from mx6s@... [CHINA_QRP] included below]

Hi Adam,

Thank you the reference.
What I sent was a wrong drawing.
The most attractive board feature is large holes just fit to any 7mm coil.
Attached one is the template I am using.

Junichi JL1KRA

AA7US

---In CHINA_QRP@..., <rongxh@...> wrote :

> Another project in mind is to make a DSB radio with VOX by 3x3 units so it can be used for digital modes like PSK31 or JT65. I have many 14070 crystals on hand.

Now that sounds interesting!