Any future CW kits?

Christopher Leslie

Any future kits planned for CW ops?

I don’t have plan for a new CW kit in the near future. However, the CRK-10A can be back easily when it is required.

在 2021年5月28日,上午2:15,Christopher Leslie via groups.io <chrisrleslie@...> 写道:

Any future kits planned for CW ops?

Christopher Leslie

Thanks for the update Adam.  The HT-1 has been a fantastic little rig.   It was my only communication during a bad winter storm when our electricity and phone/internet was out.   I'll check in from time to time to see if you come out with a cw rig again.

73
Chris W5OTR