New 13TR Kit for CRKits 10 Years

Adam Rong

All,

10 years ago, with the announcement of the KN-Q7A SSB kit, CRKits started. Now, with the announcement of 13 Transistor Transceiver for Digital, we are happy to celebrate the 10 year anniversary.

We can take orders now. From now to the end of this year, the price is 59 USD and the shipping is free. Case is included. You can directly PayPal rongxh@gmail.com and I will start shipping from October 8.

Specifications:
Frequency and Mode: 7074kHz USB
Filter: 4x 7078kHz crystals
Audio Passband: around 1500~3000Hz
PTT Control: VOX
Receive Current: around 50mA
Transmit Current: around 300mA
Transmit RF Power: around 1-Watt

tem494@...

Adam
Just wanted you to know I received the update D4D last week. Thanks

We can take orders now. From now to the end of this year, the price is 59 USD and the shipping is free. Case is included. You can directly PayPal rongxh@... and I will start shipping from October 8.

Specifications:
Frequency and Mode: 7074kHz USB
Filter: 4x 7078kHz crystals
Audio Passband: around 1500~3000Hz
PTT Control: VOX
Receive Current: around 50mA
Transmit Current: around 300mA
Transmit RF Power: around 1-Watt

Richard I Chenoweth

Hello, Adam,

Congratulations on 13TR.

I have Parkinson's Disease and it is difficult for me to solder. Can I buy a 13TR assembled?

Thanks,

Richard Chenoweth

On Sunday, September 26, 2021, 07:15:49 PM CDT, <tem494@...> wrote:

[...]

Yes, I will be glad to build for you. My late grandmother also had this disease. I hope you will get better.

在 2021年9月27日,下午2:11,Richard I Chenoweth <chenoweth_rich@...> 写道:

[...]

Lukas

Hello Adam,

i would be happy if there would be a 30M version.
The 30m band is predestined for digital operating modes.
last week i worked from switzerland to mongolia and australia qso's in ft8. there is also a lot of activity on this line

Best Regards from HB-Land
Lukas, HB9HEE

Luís Almeida

I would also be interested in an already assembled version.

Thanks,
Luis
CT1FTW

Em seg., 27 de set. de 2021 às 07:11, Richard I Chenoweth <chenoweth_rich@...> escreveu:

[...]

Thanks for assembling a 13TR. What is price for assembly?

Thanks,

On Monday, September 27, 2021, 5:52 AM, Luís Almeida <lfp.almeida@...> wrote:

[...]

Peter LB0K

Edited

Hei Lukas
I note your wish for a 30m version of this 13TR.
I haven't studied the circuit as yet, but I think it could be a fairly easy conversion to 30m.
1   Arrange a different local oscillator to convert 10106 to the 7084 IF. Or what ever is needed, when I've read the circuit etc.
2   Arrange retuning of the PA circuits, and the receiver input circuits.
3   Check and test strongly before trying it out.

All in all I think I might try one! A simple trcvr for digi-modes, and the packaging looks nice and simple.

peter.

Adam Rong

The assembly takes about 3 hours. I would ask for 40 USD. For you, I will do it free of charge as I have some time in the coming holiday.

在 2021年9月27日,下午8:37,Peter LB0K <lb0k@...> 写道:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hei Lukas
I note your wish for a 30m version of this 13TR.
I haven't studied the circuit as yet, but I think it could be a fairly easy conversion to 30m.
1   Arrange a different local oscillator to convert 10106 to the 7084 IF. Or what ever is needed, when I've read the circuit etc.
2   Arrange retuning of the PA circuits, and the receiver input circuits.
3   Check and test strongly before trying it out.

All in all I think I might try one! A simple trcvr for digi-modes, and the packaging looks nice and simple.

peter.

JOHN SIDDALL

Me too - My vision is deteriorating due to macular degeneration so assembly would probably be off the table for me

On 27/09/2021 11:45, Luís Almeida wrote:
[...]

Hei Peter,
it would be interesting to build the 13tr as a 30m version. only it becomes difficult with the procurement of the 10.106 MHz crystals. no idea where to buy these. if you have specific suggestions for changes that would be of interest to me

73, Lukas

Adam Rong

I have many 10106 crystals but I am not sure whether  they are good for FT8.

在 2021年9月28日,上午12:06,l.loeffel@... 写道:

Hei Peter,
it would be interesting to build the 13tr as a 30m version. only it becomes difficult with the procurement of the 10.106 MHz crystals. no idea where to buy these. if you have specific suggestions for changes that would be of interest to me

73, Lukas

Lukas

what do you think, which frequency would be the right one?

Lukas

Gary Freeman

I note that 10.106 is listed as a CW QRP frequency on several web sites.  I have used it with my rockbound rigs.  Is it now an official FT8 frequency as well?

Just curious.  I have other crystals and VFO rigs as well.

73, Gary

Sent from Mail for Windows

I have many 10106 crystals but I am not sure whether  they are good for FT8.

2021928日,上午12:06l.loeffel@... 写道:

Hei Peter,
it would be interesting to build the 13tr as a 30m version. only it becomes difficult with the procurement of the 10.106 MHz crystals. no idea where to buy these. if you have specific suggestions for changes that would be of interest to me

73, Lukas

Lukas

Hi Gary,
that's right, 10.106 is a cw frequency. The only ft8 frequency I know of on 30m is 10.136mhz. but the 4 crystals at Adam's 40m have 7,078 mhz and the ft8 frequency on 40m is 7,074mhz

73 Lukas

Gary Freeman

Lukas

Thanks, that makes perfect sense.  I have heard FT8 on 7074.

Gary W0ITT

Sent from Mail for Windows

https://www.k3emd.com/HamFreqsTable.html