Using D4D for Hellschreiber?

Carl Weiberg

I bought crystals to change the unit to WSPR but was told the frequency stability would be an issue to just install crystals.

iPhone Aloha

On Mar 23, 2021, at 9:44 AM, Cierra <dubosec@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Yeah. I was hoping for something along these lines, but I deleted my initial post because I figured with the crystal it would be difficult without additional hardware, like the keyer mentioned in the article.

--
CW

Cierra

Edited

Yeah. I was hoping for something along these lines, but I deleted my initial post because I figured with the crystal it would be difficult without additional hardware, like the keyer mentioned in the article.

Jizhuang Ma

HI

Sending everything that goes into the audio port is possible though you have to modify the xtal to another freq as F6GWE said.

Ma BG2KAJ

F6GWE

Hello

On FT8 fréquency???