Chinese Niu Year Project

Adam Rong

Thank you. It is a busy holiday as I am still moving. However, I did manage to go out for a field operation yesterday. The 5-band DL2MAN version uSDX worked great with my EFHW antenna.

在 2021年2月14日,上午7:09,e.demier@... 写道:

Hallo Adam.
Nice project.
I wish you a happy New Year.

e.demier@...

Hallo Adam.
Nice project.
I wish you a happy New Year.

Carl Weiberg

Yes I am actually missing the 27p, only had 1 in kit.

iPhone Aloha

On Feb 13, 2021, at 1:15 PM, Larry Lovell <larry.lovell76@...> wrote:

I should be able to supply the 27p capacitor from QRVTronics.com

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 12:08 PM Carl Weiberg via groups.io <carlweiberg=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
I am assembling my D4D kit and discovered the missing 27p monolithic cap for the oscillator. I need this ASAP. I have checked all caps three times and this is missing.
Thanks,
Carl

iPhone Aloha

On Feb 11, 2021, at 5:37 PM, Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:

Hi all,

This is the Chinese Niu Year. Niu = Ox.

As a holiday project, I built a uSDX in DL2MAN 5-band form. I like the design very well. Many thanks to the original designer Guido P1NNZ who just joined the group.
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/BgZn46AY-O1hELj8HX25wQ

CW

--
Larry Lovell
73's N7RGW

--
CW

Larry Lovell

[...]

Edited

Hi all,

This is the Chinese Niu Year. Niu = Ox.

As a holiday project, I built a uSDX in DL2MAN 5-band form. I like the design very much. Many thanks to the original designer Guido P1NNZ who just joined the group.
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/BgZn46AY-O1hELj8HX25wQ