Norbert, om1ava___
Od: "Adam Rong" <rongxh@gmail.com>
Komu: crkits@groups.io
Dátum: 07.10.2020 04:51
Predmet: Re: [crkits] Little Choc Receiver
15m is more challenging regarding frequency stability and RF output for such a simple circuit. Also, crystal customization is another issue.

在 2020年10月7日,上午5:57,Norbert <n.mazik@pobox.sk> 写道:

Hi Adam,
Do you not plan a 15m band dsb ft8 trx?
Norbert, om1ava
Od: "Gary Freeman" <ZSUGF@outlook.com>
Komu: "Adam Rong" <rongxh@gmail.com>, "crkits@groups.io" <crkits@groups.io>
Dátum: 06.10.2020 04:41
Predmet: Re: [crkits] Little Choc Receiver
Adam
VK3YE inspires us all😀. He does a lot of interesting things.
73 de Gary W0ITT
Sent from my LG Mobile

This article in Chinese talks about the upgrade of LCR: By adding one more component, the front end impedance matching is improved for 50 ohm antenna system. VK3YE inspired me.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/f5ocdxXLuTdUQtNSwx6JWw

This article in Chinese talks about the upgrade of LCR: By adding one more component, the front end impedance matching is improved for 50 ohm antenna system. VK3YE inspired me.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/f5ocdxXLuTdUQtNSwx6JWw

All,

I still have many Choc perfboards in stock. These boards are FR4 material, good for high frequency circuits. One board contains 12 units and the size is 91 mm by 150 mm. I sell for 2 USD each plus shipping. You can get a 7030 crystal as a gift if you order 5 pcs or more. Contact me offline rongxh@...

http://crkits.com/chocperfboard.doc

If you wish to get a LCR receiver kit on Choc perfboard directly, I ask for 8 USD each plus shipping. You can refer to my article on Sprat 184 about it. You can choose from 7010, 7020, 7030, or 7074.

Also, I am offering SDR-40A single band SDR receiver with center frequency 7.056MHz for sound card. It is fully assembled with metal case. The price is 25 USD each plus shipping.

While I am still waiting for the Autumn 2020 issue of Sprat, JL1KRA sent me the cover page with my Little Choc Receiver photo. I wrote in the beginning,

Hello world! I am the one who first introduced Pixie into China about 20 years ago when I was in university. Now Chinese Pixie kits are extremely inexpensive and readily available to anyone in the world. I like simple yet smart designs like Pixie, and that’s why I have joined G QRP club and enjoyed Sprat so much. In this piece, I would like to introduce a simple receiver designed by myself, which can be built on one unit of my Choc perfboard.

Why Choc receiver and perfboard? Because I have always wanted to cut the perfboard easily, just like the way you break apart a big bar of chocolate. The V cut is one way, but it would cut through the common grounding of different units, so I opted for the stamp holes. The following is the pattern of one unit, whereby several units can be combined using stamp holes. For more information about Choc perfboard, you can read my article Build an SSB Transceiver with Choc Perfboard published in the 2018 Sept/Oct issue of Amateur Radio magazine in Australia, or online at http://crkits.com/chocperfboard.doc