POTA and Park Brew

Nigel Young ZL1NAY

No worries James, although I think we will have more chance on FT8.
We are just about to start our possibly last BYOTA in a half hour.
There should be some VK stations also, have a listen.

Nigel ZL1NAY

On Sat., 9 May 2020, 12:32 pm W8NSI James, <w8nsi@...> wrote:
Hey Nigel,
I hope to be participating in the BYOTA soon when the weather warms a bit with my new FT-818ND. I will be experimenting with various antennas.
It would be a hoot to work you this way.

--
73 de w8nsi jim

W8NSI James

Hey Nigel,
I hope to be participating in the BYOTA soon when the weather warms a bit with my new FT-818ND. I will be experimenting with various antennas.
It would be a hoot to work you this way.

--
73 de w8nsi jim

Nigel Young ZL1NAY

Good Man Adam,  we are doing a BYOTA "back yards on the air" Saturday.
Hope the CA is coming along nicely. Enjoy your day.

Nigel ZL1NAY

On Fri., 8 May 2020, 12:12 am Adam Rong, <rongxh@...> wrote:
Guys,

I spent an afternoon in Park setting up my K2 and building a CA3028 receiver kit with my friend BD6EC, Dr. Huang.
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/sQ0srpRBtwD9xxvMQBEtoQ