Topics

Shipping resumes Feb 10

Adam Rong

Thanks guys.

We were able to ship on Feb 10. Among all the shipments, I upgraded two shipments via FedEx.

在 2020年2月11日,上午11:01,W8NSI James <w8nsi@...> 写道:

I hope all is well where you are with this terrible problem of the corona virus.
--
73 de w8nsi jim

W8NSI James

I hope all is well where you are with this terrible problem of the corona virus.
--
73 de w8nsi jim

Adam Rong

Thanks Nigel. We are well. I worked from home in the last week.

在 2020年2月9日,下午3:41,Nigel Young <multilec@...> 写道:

Hope you are well Adam.

Nigel

On Sun., 9 Feb. 2020, 4:54 pm Adam Rong, <rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

What a Chinese new year holiday! We stayed at home for 2 weeks and now the shipping forwarder resumes shipping.

Nigel Young