Topics

2020 new year announcement

During Chinese New Year from Jan 21 to Jan 30, I am not able to arrange shipment. If you wish to place big order for R3500D ARDF receivers, you will need to wait until early Feb.

rumeniv

Hi, Adam!

Happy New Year! And Happy 9th Anniversary of CRKits.com!

These are very good news! I was thinking to order D4D DSB Transceiver Kit and Mini Wire Antenna Kit for a some time and now with the drop of the prices I will do it! Also I am interested in getting  KN-Q7A or CS-series PCBs that you'll offer. I am interested in 20 and 40 m variants. I would like to ask you whether you may send these PCBs together with D4D Kit and Mini Wire Antenna Kit?

I think you are doing a great job for Radio Amateurs and your products are very interesting. When I first entered your web site I was surprised that some of the kits are sold out - especially KN-Q7A, CS-series and Choc Perf Boards. Now with your offer I would have the chance to build one of these kits.

I am a Bulgarian ham, but I live in Albania. I hope you can ship to Albania? I can pay through PayPal.

73 de Roumen, LZ4IR and ZA1IR

На нд, 5.01.2020 г. в 7:35 Adam Rong <rongxh@...> написа:

Folks,

Happy new year!

2020 is the 9th year of CRKits.COM and I am glad I am still active with this side business, although I travel 95% for my professional work.

In 2020, my US distributor Larry will close his web site and only support local customers via his facebook page. I have decided to revisit my pricing strategy and would cut about 10% for all my offerings. Please visit my web store to take a look.
http://crkits.com

As a gift to my customers, I would offer free main PCB of KN-Q7A or CS-series if you still remember. Please follow this thread if you need one or two piece. Please PayPal 5 USD for the postage. You can also request key parts to ship along if I still have them.

73 de BD6CR
Owner of CRKits.COM

William E. Artelt

Hello Adam
Happy New Year!

Well all the Holiday gifts are hanging in the closet, I would like to order the 40 meter CrKit for FT8 operation.
Where do I specify that I would like it “assembled” I know you said there is an extra charge. I plan on using PayPal?

Thanks
Bill
WB9YVM
Fremont, California