Topics

D4D: Part List Updated with IMD mod and more options

See this:
https://groups.io/g/crkits/files/D4D%20Kit%20Documentations/d4dpartlist20190728forMP_80_40_30_20.xls

The changes are marked in blue. The IMD mod becomes easier if you just replace C5 by a 105 monolithic which will be supplied in the latest version kit. You don't have to do more complicated modification as shown in modification 1 in the full manual. Also, I have added both Mini Wire Antenna Kit and 6-60m 100W dipole as the standard options.

Trent Trent

Are ya sure u mean a 1uF cap?

On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 at 09:57, Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

See this:
https://groups.io/g/crkits/files/D4D%20Kit%20Documentations/d4dpartlist20190728forMP_80_40_30_20.xls

The changes are marked in blue. The IMD mod becomes easier if you just replace C5 by a 105 monolithic which will be supplied in the latest version kit. You don't have to do more complicated modification as shown in modification 1 in the full manual. Also, I have added both Mini Wire Antenna Kit and 6-60m 100W dipole as the standard options.

Yes. It is a 1uF monolithic.

在 2019年7月28日,下午2:55,Trent Trent <vk7hrs@...> 写道:

Are ya sure u mean a 1uF cap?

On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 at 09:57, Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

See this:
https://groups.io/g/crkits/files/D4D%20Kit%20Documentations/d4dpartlist20190728forMP_80_40_30_20.xls

The changes are marked in blue. The IMD mod becomes easier if you just replace C5 by a 105 monolithic which will be supplied in the latest version kit. You don't have to do more complicated modification as shown in modification 1 in the full manual. Also, I have added both Mini Wire Antenna Kit and 6-60m 100W dipole as the standard options.

For the IMD mod, I mean I opted for the new modification method described in Modification Possibilities 5 instead of the first one. it will make life easier since I can supply the 105 monolithic capacitor in the latest kits. I haven't modified the PCB.

Fernando S

Hi Adam!
So just replacing C5 by supplied 105 Will work? No other modification?

Thanks