Topics

D4D: Kit Assembly Manual Updated to Rev. C

I have added a few important items in this new revision. Such as:
1. In accessories section, I have added Mini Wire Antenna and other newly added accessories/options.
2. In modifications section, I have highlighted a simpler IMD modification in modification 5.
3. In FAQ, I have added one more Q&A about the possible discussion about the new mode FT8 with DSB transceiver.

You can download from here:
https://groups.io/g/crkits/files/D4D%20Kit%20Documentations

Trent Trent

Is there any plans to take out the LPF in the kits and do BPF instead?

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 at 01:56, Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

I have added a few important items in this new revision. Such as:
1. In accessories section, I have added Mini Wire Antenna and other newly added accessories/options.
2. In modifications section, I have highlighted a simpler IMD modification in modification 5.
3. In FAQ, I have added one more Q&A about the possible discussion about the new mode FT8 with DSB transceiver.

You can download from here:
https://groups.io/g/crkits/files/D4D%20Kit%20Documentations

No plan but you can consider modifying by yourself.

在 2019年7月10日,上午7:24,Trent Trent <vk7hrs@...> 写道:

Is there any plans to take out the LPF in the kits and do BPF instead?

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 at 01:56, Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Folks,

I have added a few important items in this new revision. Such as:
1. In accessories section, I have added Mini Wire Antenna and other newly added accessories/options.
2. In modifications section, I have highlighted a simpler IMD modification in modification 5.
3. In FAQ, I have added one more Q&A about the possible discussion about the new mode FT8 with DSB transceiver.

You can download from here:
https://groups.io/g/crkits/files/D4D%20Kit%20Documentations

levko

This TRX on FT8 mod looks very good. I will be interested, but where to order and how much will it cost? Lion OK2PLL

Adam Rong

Lion,

Welcome to the group. Please visit http://crkits.com to place order directly.

在 2019年9月1日,上午12:20,levko <ok2oll@...> 写道:

This TRX on FT8 mod looks very good. I will be interested, but where to order and how much will it cost? Lion OK2PLL