Topics

Preliminary Specifications of 6-60m 100W Coil Dipole Antenna

Charlie Vest

I bought this antenna when Adam first announced that it was available . Since I have to depend on my grandson to do my antenna work for me , due to my physical limitations and he was able to easily figure it out and get it in place temporarily , it still isn't where it will end up . It covers just the right bands that I was in need of another antenna for.

I must say the service was very fast and it is a quality product from start to finish !! It is 100 % complete down to a nice bag to carry it in if you plan on using it portable.

VERY well built and I am looking forward to getting it up to its higher permanent location .

Charlie , W5COV

On July 25, 2019 at 10:11 AM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:

Robert,

You can order now from the drop down menu of D4D order and choose 6-60m Coil Dipole Antenna.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 10:09 PM Robert KF6FOD < rgp415@...> wrote:
Where and when can I order this antenna ?

Robert,

You can order now from the drop down menu of D4D order and choose 6-60m Coil Dipole Antenna.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 10:09 PM Robert KF6FOD <rgp415@...> wrote:
Where and when can I order this antenna ?

Robert KF6FOD

Where and when can I order this antenna ?

Adam Rong

My bad. The antenna looks like this.
O1CN01L9VAxU1q5r7JPBQ6A_!!24145445.jpg

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 7:47 AM Trent Trent <vk7hrs@...> wrote:
Is the antenna a linked dipole or just a cut for single band?

Trent Trent

Is the antenna a linked dipole or just a cut for single band?

Charlie Vest

Adam ,

I have 50 meters overall distance to use for a dipole , so it will not be a problem .

Thanks ,

Charlie

On July 1, 2019 at 9:57 AM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:

Charlie,

It is a full length dipole so the overall length would be somewhere at 30m for 60m band. If your space is not enough, you can consider an inverted V.

As the name Gipsy shows, it is better for mobile usage.

Charlie,

It is a full length dipole so the overall length would be somewhere at 30m for 60m band. If your space is not enough, you can consider an inverted V.

As the name Gipsy shows, it is better for mobile usage.

Charlie Vest

Adam ,

I have one of these antennas on order and am looking forward to adding it to my currently limited antenna farm .

Could you please supply the overall length so I can make plans on where to install it when it arrives ?

Thank you ,

Charlie , W5COV

On June 29, 2019 at 12:10 PM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:

6-60m 100W Coil Dipole Antenna

Frequency: 5-54MHz Continuously Adjustable
SWR: ≤1.5
Impedance: 50Ω
Power: 100W PEP
Irradiator: AWG18 Teflon Wire
Outlet: SL16 (SO239 equivalent but with different thread),  SL16 to BNC adapter attached
Package Size: 75×75×130(WDH,mm)
Gross Weight: 0.65kg

Adam Rong