Topics

New Antenna Products Forecast

Now the 6-60m 100W Coil Dipole Antenna is orderable from the drop down menu of D4D Frequency and Options. Also, I have added a new USB Sound Card option at affordable price. The sound card is a Chinese famous brand and the performance is tested okay with D4D.
http://crkits.com

The Mini Wire Antenna sample PCB is received. It seems good. I am waiting for parts and writing kit manual to be able to ship. Hopefully in 2 weeks.

Charles,

You can place email order right now and we will ship in a week or so. The introductory price is 85 USD including air shipping. In CRKits version, you will get a free SL-16 to BNC adapter in case you have thread compatibility problem. It did happen before per my experience.

SL-16 is equivalent to M or SO239 connector but in a metric thread.

在 2019年6月28日,上午9:28,Charles Vest <cvest@...> 写道:

Any idea when the new model Gipsy will be available to order Adam ?

Thank you ,

Charlie , W5COV

On June 27, 2019 at 8:08 PM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:

Folks,

I will announce two new wire antenna (kit) products shortly.

The first one is the new model Gipsy multiple band dipole to cover 60-6 meter bands with marking of 9 amateur bands on the wire. It can support 100 watts PEP. As the last generation, the antenna is well built and beautiful. I will put info on the web site and will take order immediately. The introductory price will be competitive.

The other is a QRP PCB antenna without wire. I call it Mini Wire Antenna. With the parts in the kit, you can build an EFHW or a dipole. The toroid is a Fair-Rite FT series. The price is competitive. I will start sample build this weekend and take order in about 2 weeks. It will be a great companion with our D4D kit.

BTW, as I announced before, the introductory period will end for D4D. Shipping cost of a few dollars will be added to the price from July. I will update web site this weekend.

Charlie Vest

[...]

Also, the first lot HT-1A kit or assembled kit will be gone shortly. The second lot is being manufactured. It might cause temporary shortage for a few weeks. It is another beautiful and useful radio for CW enthusiasts.