 Love your FT8 DSB VOX concept

Can't wait for a kit

72 73
John
N3AAZ
FM19

John Kirby

 Adam,

Modified RockMite 40 (7030), no VOX yet, for simplex FT8 DSB to shack FT991 :>)

Anxious waiting to learn your LSB suppression technique!

TNX AGN
72 73
John
N3AAZ

Adam Rong

John,

Looks good. How did you modify your RockMite 40 to transmit DSB?

My technique is just to live with it as the signal is QRPp level, hihi.

在 2019年4月21日,下午6:49,John Kirby <n3aaz_qrp_1@...> 写道:

 Adam,

Modified RockMite 40 (7030), no VOX yet, for simplex FT8 DSB to shack FT991 :>)

Anxious waiting to learn your LSB suppression technique!

TNX AGN
72 73
John
N3AAZ
<20190420_170232.jpg>
<20190420_165627.jpg>

John Kirby

Adam,

My RockMite mod for FT8 DSB (NOVOX (yet hi hi))

John
N3AAZ

John Kirby

Edited

ps ...

Q2 has no FT8 function (yet)

John N3AAZ

Adam Rong

Good job on the modification. It saves $ and time.

I sent 4 kits to domestic hams based on the first version PCB, and 3 of them completed the building, although they did have a few questions and mistakes.  1 more person will start building tomorrow. 2 of them logged QSO’s so far and 2 of them told me they got about 2 watts when it is powered by 13.8V. 1 of them told me the design is mature, so I will start PCB massive production tomorrow.

在 2019年4月21日,下午11:53,John Kirby <n3aaz_qrp_1@...> 写道:

Adam,

My RockMite mod for FT8 DSB (NOVOX (yet hi hi))

John
N3AAZ
<20190421_113518.jpg>

John Kirby

Adam,

Sounds good !
Will you release the schematic even if preliminary ?

72 73
John
N3AAZ

Adam Rong

John,

No. I will keep the schematic paper based only for customers for a period of time.

在 2019年4月22日,上午1:20,John Kirby <n3aaz_qrp_1@...> 写道:

Adam,

Sounds good !
Will you release the schematic even if preliminary ?

72 73
John
N3AAZ

John Kirby