From: crkits@groups.io <crkits@groups.io> on behalf of Adam Rong <rongxh@...>
Sent: 19 April 2019 17:16
To: crkits@groups.io
Subject: [crkits] EOL: CRK-10A CW Transceiver Kit

Folks,

This is to announce the EOL for CRK-10A CW Transceiver Kit. You might find some left at my distributors but I have zero in stock now.

I will focus on HT-1A dual band CW transceiver, R3500D ARDF receiver and the upcoming DSB transceiver kit for Digital mode (model: D4D).

Thanks Ian. Check out HT-1A and you will love it too.

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 6:48 AM <gm0sim@...> wrote:
I fully appreciate the reasoning and economics of this but it will still be missed.... it was a well loved classic.... keep up the good work & many thanks

ian.... gm0sim