Topics

KN990 flagship transceiver from BA6BF

Adam Rong

Ken,

The domestic price is higher than 300 bucks. The eBay seller cannot have lower price than that.

在 2018年12月24日,下午10:43,Ken Talbott <ktalbott@...> 写道:

Thanks Rob, you probably just save me $. Seller refused my offer of $300 for KN990 which what I deem it to be worth.

Ken ke4rg

Adam Rong

Rob,

If your problem is a common problem, the designer might have some clues.

在 2018年12月24日,上午1:23,Rob via Groups.Io <roomberg@...> 写道:

I bought a KN850 and it has serious problems I can not fix.
I figured one day I would find the right ham electrical engineer that would want to play with it... document it.. and fix it.

For now.... I use it ONLY as a receiver for kids demonstrations of the ham bands.... which is WHY I bought it in the first
place.... to have a compact short wave radio receiver that cost no more than $300 and if the kids trashed it then I would be less upset compared to letting them play with a $1,000 KENWOOD.

http://www.learnmorsecode.com/kn850/index.html

Rob KB3BYT

On 12/23/2018 01:31 AM, Adam Rong wrote:
Gang,

BA6BF did it again. You can read about his latest flagship radio design from:
https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/a-new-transceiver-kn990-made-by-ba6bf.626316/

If you wish to buy one, you can search Ebay.

Ken Talbott

Rob <roomberg@...>