Topics

HT-1A introductory price ends tomorrow

Adam Rong

Gang,

We already shipped the first 10 kits yesterday and will ship another 10 next Monday. We still accept order at introductory price (125 USD for kit and 150 USD for assembled) by tomorrow (June 30). Please PayPal rongxh@... and leave the message about ship to address. The regular price (+25 USD) will be available on web http://crkits.com from July 1.

As it is in massive production now, we will have enough stock after about 10 days.

As it is a brand new product, you are very welcome to write review articles for your local magazines or web sites. Please share here.

Now you can order via web store http://crkits.com by adding to cart.

I have fulfilled all direct orders. Our distributors in Japan and USA should receive some in a few days. We are looking for a distributor in EU for HT-1A.

I just created a review for HT-1A in eham.net, so you can add your comments here:
https://www.eham.net/reviews/addreview/13952