Topics

Something new: HT-1A

Adam Rong

Gang,

This product will be released in about a month. It is designed by the designer of HB-1B and will be sold by crkits and distributors only. Mostly in assembled form, but I will offer a few kits with simple instruction manual in this group. You just need to solder a few through hole parts and I built mine in 2 hours. Let me know if you are interested. Price? Cheaper than the assembled radio.

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK

Yahoo is not showing the attachments to your post: The email I received indicates that there are two images, but does not actually show them. The post on the Yahoo site also shows an attachment icon, but again, the actual attachments are missing. I am always interested in building something, but would like to know what trouble I am getting into before I commit :)

Adam Rong

KHK,

Thanks for your feedback. Yahoo group is so broken. I will send photos offline and you guys can just leave your email addresses if you are interested.

在 2018年6月3日,下午7:48,khk@... [CHINA_QRP] <CHINA_QRP@...> 写道:

Yahoo is not showing the attachments to your post: The email I received indicates that there are two images, but does not actually show them. The post on the Yahoo site also shows an attachment icon, but again, the actual attachments are missing. I am always interested in building something, but would like to know what trouble I am getting into before I commit :)

Claudio Moreno

Curious about. Keep me informed, please.