Topics

Frequency Display for Sandwich

n7rgw

I am announcing the availability of three new kits which when added to the Sandwich will give Frequency Readout.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  An upgrade to the Sandwich code is required and is available at QRVTronics.com

n7rgw

I have new faceplates for the Display options.  I may sell the faceplates if there is a large enough demand.  But the complete kits are now available.  Still working on some improvements for the software.
You can see the differences in the photo.

n7rgw

I have now decided to make the faceplates for all three of these options available, LCD, Larger OLED and Small OLED display.  The cost is $8 per plate plus shipping.  Both front and back plates are available for the LCD kit at $14 the pair.  Options are, matted finish, glossy finish and glossy with white letters depending on my stock.  PayPal: larry@....  Please specify finish and faceplate.  US shipping is $3.00.
The complete kit for the small and larger OLED are $30 each.