Topics

Take a look at our new banner

Check out:
http://www.crkits.com

Jan Verduyn

Truely a great picture!  thanks for sharing

Jan G0BBL

---In china_qrp@..., <rongxh@...> wrote:

Folks,

Check out:
http://www.crkits.com

Paul W. Ross <deadgoose@...>

My, that is pretty!

73 /paul W3FIS

Adam Rong

Here is more:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lz2gq91gv8lv5n4/UXhUYShzFa

The trip was great. I spent 8 days with my wife and son. It left me backlog orders but today I cleared all.

On 2013/11/17 21:24, Paul W. Ross wrote:

My, that is pretty!

73 /paul W3FIS

Carlos Roberto Paoli

Hi Adam,

Very very nice pictures, congrats you have beautiful place to take photos and is a good photographer...

73 de Carlos Paoli - PY2FFZ

On 17/11/2013 11:47, Adam Rong wrote:
Here is more:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lz2gq91gv8lv5n4/UXhUYShzFa

The trip was great. I spent 8 days with my wife and son. It left me backlog orders but today I cleared all.

On 2013/11/17 21:24, Paul W. Ross wrote:

My, that is pretty!

73 /paul W3FIS

Charlie Vest

Looks like a great place for a holiday !!

Charlie , W5COV

On 11/17/2013 7:47 AM, Adam Rong wrote:

Here is more:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lz2gq91gv8lv5n4/UXhUYShzFa

The trip was great. I spent 8 days with my wife and son. It left me backlog orders but today I cleared all.

On 2013/11/17 21:24, Paul W. Ross wrote:

My, that is pretty!

73 /paul W3FIS

multilec1

Question is, are there any fish? If so, what are they and can we eat them?
;)

Looks like a great place for a holiday !!

Charlie , W5COV

On 11/17/2013 7:47 AM, Adam Rong wrote:

Here is more:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lz2gq91gv8lv5n4/UXhUYShzFa

The trip was great. I spent 8 days with my wife and son. It left me backlog orders but today I cleared all.

On 2013/11/17 21:24, Paul W. Ross wrote:

My, that is pretty!

73 /paul W3FIS

Adam Rong

Yes, we bought some dried whitebait (we call silver fish), and my father cooked with eggs. Very delicious.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Nigel Young <multilec1@...> wrote:

Question is, are there any fish? If so, what are they and can we eat them?
;)

Looks like a great place for a holiday !!

Charlie , W5COV

On 11/17/2013 7:47 AM, Adam Rong wrote:

Here is more:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lz2gq91gv8lv5n4/UXhUYShzFa

The trip was great. I spent 8 days with my wife and son. It left me backlog orders but today I cleared all.

On 2013/11/17 21:24, Paul W. Ross wrote:

My, that is pretty!

73 /paul W3FIS

Paul W. Ross <deadgoose@...>

Of course, this is all very "off topic," but we would love some more pictures of your beautiful country!

73 /paul W3FIS