Re: KN-Q10 arrived safely friday in Norway !

Adam Rong

Sounds good, Vidar. It seems you are making quite good progress. I hope you will find the assembly manual useful. For the operation manual, if you have specific question, please ask me. Sorry, I am in USA now and don't have enough time to do the translation yet.

73 de BD6CR/4, Adam

2010/11/1 Vidar Lillehagen <la7pka@...>

No damages on the shipment. I used friday evening to sort the diffrent components.
Sunday evening to assemble the Display/frontpanel.
The display unit is now finished. No building issues so far. Modification of the VFO control went ok. The display/knobs fitted very good to the front panel.