Re: D4D and 13TR kits update

Adam Rong

My bad. Please contact me offline rongxh@...

在 2021年9月6日,上午11:19,tem494@... 写道:

Where do you order tried website doesn’t show there

On Sunday, September 5, 2021, Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
All,

D4D 20m MOD kit is available at 35 USD plus 8 USD air shipping. It takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive your site. Some people are confused about the part list. Please use the latest part list together with the assembly manual. See this post:

D4D 40m is out of stock due to parts shortage.

13TR-40m SSB kit was first introduced in Japan and it was a big success. Since the supply is very tight, I will hold the announcement until I am ready. See this page for rich information in Japanese: