Re: New design: 13-transistor SSB FT8 transceiver

Satish Chandorkar

The site provided for information is not accessible from India as due to the COVID crises all China sites are banned for accessing from India. Can any one will download the contents circuit diagram etc. for us ( India ) I am interested

Satish
VU2SNK

On Tuesday, 8 June, 2021, 06:28:29 am IST, Nigel Young <multilec@...> wrote:

Also Adam, it would be absolutely fantastic if you could guide us to a manufacturer in China that produce good copies of now defunct transistors. There are many on ebay as you probably know. It would be a good exercise to test them without spending your money and waiting 3 months to arrive to find them defective in an area you are interested in.
I'm not tasking you with this mission, I'm just asking for a China manufacturer who is true to the original specifications.

Nigel

Kia Kaha

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021, 12:41 PM Nigel Young via groups.io <multilec=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Adam, snap to a grid of 0.1 mm if you do a pcb. I'm not sure there will be many takers due to the amount of same frequency crystals which are rarer than unobtanium any where else other than China. This is why there is not much development anywhere else in the world. China can produce crystals on any freq on demand. Western world add $25.

Nigel

Kia Kaha

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021, 10:40 AM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/oa-plPIjFTOemXd9DMiTtg

Introduce the new design unit by unit in English.

在 2021年5月24日,上午10:02,Adam Rong <rong@...> 写道:

Folks,

It’s been a while. I wish to present the recent design. The only semiconductors are 13 piece 2N4401 and a few diodes. The output is 1 watt SSB and it is a practical number for 40m FT8. Still long time to finalize the design.
<image0.jpeg>