Re: New design: 13-transistor SSB FT8 transceiver

Nigel Young ZL1NAY

Adam, snap to a grid of 0.1 mm if you do a pcb. I'm not sure there will be many takers due to the amount of same frequency crystals which are rarer than unobtanium any where else other than China. This is why there is not much development anywhere else in the world. China can produce crystals on any freq on demand. Western world add $25.

Nigel

Kia Kaha

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021, 10:40 AM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/oa-plPIjFTOemXd9DMiTtg

Introduce the new design unit by unit in English.

在 2021年5月24日,上午10:02,Adam Rong <rong@...> 写道:

Folks,

It’s been a while. I wish to present the recent design. The only semiconductors are 13 piece 2N4401 and a few diodes. The output is 1 watt SSB and it is a practical number for 40m FT8. Still long time to finalize the design.
<image0.jpeg>