Re: New design: 13-transistor SSB FT8 transceiver

Adam Rong

Currently the stock is empty. I will let you know know once it is available again.

在 2021年5月30日,上午9:11,Adam Rong via groups.io <rongxh@...> 写道:

Check out the video for a real QSO with DS2 station.

The schematic is now in the file section as you may have noticed.

It could be a kit but it won’t replace D4D as I mentioned before.

在 2021年5月24日,上午10:02,Adam Rong <rong@...> 写道:

Folks,

It’s been a while. I wish to present the recent design. The only semiconductors are 13 piece 2N4401 and a few diodes. The output is 1 watt SSB and it is a practical number for 40m FT8. Still long time to finalize the design.
<image0.jpeg>