QP-7C: A new kit

QP-7C is a CW transmitter kit of 3 transistors. It is a replica of the classic MIZUHO QP-7 on three units of my Choc Perfboard. Besides a few solder bridges on the bottom side, there is no need for additional jumpers. The output is more than 3 watt at 12V and the spectrum purity is -53 dBc or better. Even you use with 8.4V batteries, you still can expect 1 watt RF output which is ideal for outdoor operations with a small receiver. The heat sink is not too hot even I transmit for a long time. Please stay tuned for more information.