Re: voltage reading for DSB 20 meter version

Carl Weiberg

Thanks Jim. I am suspecting a bad BD139. They are cheap, I will do some measurements with the existing one and a new one. After that I have no idea what to check. After several examinations on top, bottom, all solder joints at magnification, for most of the day I am setting it aside.

iPhone Aloha

On Feb 21, 2021, at 4:22 PM, Jim Allyn - N7JA <jim@...> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 08:15 AM, Carl Weiberg wrote:
I do not have a qrp meter. Is there any way to determine true output on these units?
Measure the voltage on an oscilloscope and calculate the power from that.  Or make a diode peak detector and calculate the power from that.

--
CW