Norbert, om1ava___
Od: "Adam Rong" <rongxh@gmail.com>
Komu: crkits@groups.io
Dátum: 07.10.2020 04:51
Predmet: Re: [crkits] Little Choc Receiver
15m is more challenging regarding frequency stability and RF output for such a simple circuit. Also, crystal customization is another issue.

在 2020年10月7日,上午5:57,Norbert <n.mazik@pobox.sk> 写道:

Hi Adam,
Do you not plan a 15m band dsb ft8 trx?
Norbert, om1ava
Od: "Gary Freeman" <ZSUGF@outlook.com>
Komu: "Adam Rong" <rongxh@gmail.com>, "crkits@groups.io" <crkits@groups.io>
Dátum: 06.10.2020 04:41
Predmet: Re: [crkits] Little Choc Receiver
Adam
VK3YE inspires us all😀.  He does a lot of interesting things.
73 de Gary W0ITT
Sent from my LG Mobile