Re: File /KN990A Documents/KN990A HF All Mode Transceiver Operating Manual.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Adam Rong

Bill,

The designer is BA6BF who is a college teacher. He is also the designer of other KN-series like KN-Q7A, KN-Q10, KN850 and etc.

I don’t have recommendations for the seller.

As for CAT, I don’t have experience to answer your question.

在 2020年9月3日,上午10:44,William E. Artelt <hamradio@...> 写道:

Hi Adam
The Manual is written very well. In the Section you reference the CAT Interface is the Yaesu FT817 I use a RigBlaster Plug n Play on FT817 for WSJTx. Is this a plug and play interface or would I need additional items?

I asked if this radio was your development but you didn’t say?

Lastly, seems like there are listings on EBay do you have a favorite vendor you know to order from?
Thanks Adam
Bill Artelt
WB9YVM

On Sep 2, 2020, at 8:50 AM, crkits@groups.io Notification <crkits@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the crkits@groups.io group.

By: Adam Rong

New KN990A operating manual by CRKITS.COM for the members.