Re: File /KN990A Documents/KN990A HF All Mode Transceiver Operating Manual.pdf uploaded #file-notice

William E. Artelt

Hi Adam
The Manual is written very well. In the Section you reference the CAT Interface is the Yaesu FT817 I use a RigBlaster Plug n Play on FT817 for WSJTx. Is this a plug and play interface or would I need additional items?

I asked if this radio was your development but you didn’t say?

Lastly, seems like there are listings on EBay do you have a favorite vendor you know to order from?
Thanks Adam
Bill Artelt
WB9YVM

On Sep 2, 2020, at 8:50 AM, crkits@groups.io Notification <crkits@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the crkits@groups.io group.

By: Adam Rong

New KN990A operating manual by CRKITS.COM for the members.