Re: D4D mods

Larry Lovell

From my experience, there are many mods that people are making.  Some better than others.  If you purchase the kit and assemble it with the Rev D assembly manual, things should work very well.  All parts are included in that kit.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 3:47 PM Lawrence Macionski via Groups.Io <am_fm_radio=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone know if or when the mods you speak of will be incorporated in the kit. We are planning on a proposed group kit building for our club, and some members have concern regarding tested and true versus experimental designs including actual cost per unit. Some members do not control their purse strings other members are not degree-d engineers. Obviously, there will be a number of entries into the "group build" debate and the selection of project will ultimately be the project  with the best salesman.

Advise,

Larry W8LM

--
Larry Lovell