Re: D4D mods

Lawrence Macionski

Does anyone know if or when the mods you speak of will be incorporated in the kit. We are planning on a proposed group kit building for our club, and some members have concern regarding tested and true versus experimental designs including actual cost per unit. Some members do not control their purse strings other members are not degree-d engineers. Obviously, there will be a number of entries into the "group build" debate and the selection of project will ultimately be the project  with the best salesman.

Advise,

Larry W8LM