2020 new year announcement

Happy new year!

2020 is the 9th year of CRKits.COM and I am glad I am still active with this side business, although I travel 95% for my professional work.

In 2020, my US distributor Larry will close his web site and only support local customers via his facebook page. I have decided to revisit my pricing strategy and would cut about 10% for all my offerings. Please visit my web store to take a look.
http://crkits.com

As a gift to my customers, I would offer free main PCB of KN-Q7A or CS-series if you still remember. Please follow this thread if you need one or two piece. Please PayPal 5 USD for the postage. You can also request key parts to ship along if I still have them.

73 de BD6CR
Owner of CRKits.COM