Re: Assembled HT-1A from USA location

John

Thank you and have a great week.

John K2JHU...

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 6:58 PM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
John,

I have an over time and full time job, so the shipping will be every Monday. Your rig will be shipped next Monday via EMS, and after shipment, the tracking number will be updated in PayPal.

在 2019年11月3日,上午1:56,John <johnk2jhu@...> 写道:

Hi Adam. Just wondering if you have any idea when my rig will be shipped.

John K2JHU...

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 1:20 PM John Dorson <johnk2jhu@...> wrote:
Adam the funds are on their way.

John K2JHU...

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 1:05 PM Adam Rong <rongxh@...> wrote:
Correct. I am in Shanghai China. I can ship via EMS express shipping.

在 2019年11月1日,上午12:43,Jim WB2LHP in MI <jmarco1955@...> 写道:

No...He is in China I believe...

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 12:23 PM John <johnk2jhu@...> wrote:
Thanks you Jim. Are they the ones in the UK.

John K2JHU...

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 12:17 PM Jim WB2LHP in MI <jmarco1955@...> wrote:
I also got no response from the US seller...Went instead to the designer and ordered direct...It was here in 2 weeks which I thought was very reasonable...I would order directly from CR Kits...

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 11:44 AM John <johnk2jhu@...> wrote:
I have sent 2 e-mails to the USA site asking if they have any assembled radios with no response. I would really like one of these radios and thought shipping from US location would result in a faster shipping time. Or should I just forget them and order from another location.

John K2JHU...